EUSA Pharma (UK) Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is EUSA Pharma (UK) Limited of Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Ground Floor, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4TZ.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.eusapharma.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed; page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If EUSA Pharma (UK) Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Our site is directed at an adult audience (such as healthcare professionals, investors and individuals seeking information about EUSA Pharma and healthcare products). We do not knowingly collect information from or about children.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You also have a right to require any inaccuracies in your information to be corrected free of charge. You can ask us to modify your details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Updated 23 March 2017